Welcome to my Blog

A warm welcome to my Blog

I shall post some news of interest to Sri lankans about life in Sri Lanka in the period 1950-1960 mainly. This will feature articles on music, general history and medicine. I am dedicated to humanism and refuse to judge people according to labels they are born with. Their actions and behaviour shall be my yardsticks, always cognizant of the challenges they faced in life.

Sunday 5 April 2015

Nalavee Sanasenne Mage Sudu Olu Male



Sung originally by Sunil Santha at much slower tempo. I love this song and hope you do too. I sing it while playing on my Yamaha Tyros 4.

3 comments:

  1. Each time I listen to this, I like it even more as it takes me back to my childhood. The pictures are an added bonus. Thanks a lot!
    From,
    Zita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened to this on the you tube and now I am listening to this again on your Blog. I like your version as much as Sunil Santha's one. It's great that talented people like you revive these immortal songs of Sri Lanka and our childhood.
    Zita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song. Sunil Santha songs seem to suit your style. Simple and wonderfully nostalgic

    ReplyDelete

If you do not have a gmail account, please select your profile from the "Comment as", choose Anonymous from the pick list which appears when you click on the little arrows by the side of the select profile box.